July 27, 2011

Grissom

Since moving into our new home (video/pictures coming!) Grissom has been our little spoiled puppy again. He actually had to have a flea bath right when we moved in- not in my house! Since then he can be found sleeping in our bed, or rolling around looking for attention. Ben looked at him the other day and said:

"Grissom, when we aren't here 94% of the time you are in our bed and the other 6% you are thinking about getting in our bed."

I think this is so true because there always seems to be a slight dip in the bedding.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment