×
Crafty Wife and Winning Coach

Crafty Wife and Winning Coach

This past weekend was so busy and at the same time fun! Ben's football coaching career took off- they won! Ben was so intense that he lost his voice. I wish I would have gotten video of him stomping up and down the field jerking his hands yelling at who ever was near. In the article about the season opener win the reporter went on to say:

It took very little time Friday night before the Mississinewa Indians proved that this year’s squad bears little resemblance to last year’s 2-9 team. Ole Miss decisively defeated the Manchester Squires 28-18 to open the 2011 campaign. “It’s a great win for this program,” Indian coach Curt Funk said. But, he realizes that one win does not make the season. “It’s a great confidence booster. We haven’t arrived but we took a good step,” Funk said.


After that big win- and a late night, Saturday brought wedding bells for Casey and Jill! There were very few hiccups and the wedding was so beautiful. Ben was a groomsman, while I was the attendant- I seemed to wear many hats that day. They couple walked from the altar to the Purdue Fight Song and then too the Boiler Maker Special to the reception (jealous).



Then on Sunday we went to church and had a day where we did very little- I cleaned and was crafty, while Ben took a nap and then had football meetings that night. It was nice to have a slow day to just hang out. I took a few pictures of my crafts- I made a book wreath and cake pops- enjoy!
Front-On the wall

Back- My favorite book!
Before

After - Ben loves these!

No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine