×
Friends and Football

Friends and Football

This weekend is a big weekend in the Burman home. We have Ben's first football game on Friday followed by Casy and Jill's wedding on Saturday. So much has gone into both of these events.

Football: It all started when Ben was job hunting and my fellow teacher told me that her brother-in-law was a football coach and needed some more coaches- plus there were openings at the school! So of course I suggested Ben- I figured with as much video games as he plays he would be perfect. Fastforward- He got the job and started football after the wedding. The kids are great and the coaches are fun. He is having a great time and is actually getting better at NCAA Football 2011 due to all the new knowledge of the game.


Check out his cute little bio on the football website:




Wedding: Also on the BIG weekend plans- CASEY AND JILL are getting married! Ben is in the wedding while I am Jill's attendent. Basically just like our wedding in June :) These two people are amazing and I am sure they will be part of our lives for a very long time. I can't wait to see them!

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother,
and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24

No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine