×
Mrs. Burman- The Teacher

Mrs. Burman- The Teacher

Today is my first day back at school! I have had an amazing time seeing all my old students and meeting my new classes. I have gotten great reviews and reactions about our class website and blogs! The administration even talked about it during the district meeting yesterday. (www.amandaburman.com)

I love teaching- I get so excited about picking out my first day of school outfit and organizing all my new school supplies. I guess I should have known education was in my future when I began color coordinating all my folders in elementary school.

I promised myself not too much school talk on here- this is about our life now, but if you are a teacher you know that teaching becomes a part of who you are! Ben starts school next week so we will be working on his classroom this weekend!


I made a video of my classroom with my phone- not as fancy but you can get a good idea.




No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine