×
Under Water Fun

Under Water Fun

For my birthday, (July 14th) I not only got news of closing on our new house, a great dinner at Logan's and dessert at a frozen yogurt place- I also got an amazing under water video camera from Ben.

Great coaches think alike. I had explained to Ben my methods of video tapping the swimmers- pulling them out and having them watch for errors and even small issues in flip turns. But there is only so much you can see above water. He got me this sweet under water video recorder for fun (dance, home etc) and for work (coaching swimming, and taping speeches).

Of course- we had to try it out right away so an hour before our dinner date we rushed out to his pool to try out the "water proof" camera. Watch the film- you will notice Ben was way more excited about the camera at first than I was!




No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine