×
4-0, Fire pit, and a "Dead Dog"

4-0, Fire pit, and a "Dead Dog"

We have had quite a crazy few days here in the Burman household! Please try and keep up as I guide you through the highs and lows of our weekend!

4-0
Mississinewa is still undefeated! This past game against Frankton was a shut out! I am so proud of Ben, it seems to me that he may actually be the lucky charm, because Mississinewa went 2-9 last season! I have added a few photo's from that game and the article from the paper on Saturday. Note: Ben is actually mentioned in the article!

Getting ready for kick off.

Head Coach Funk getting into the game.

Fire pit
Well after much debate and convincing (from Ben) we built our own patio and fire pit! I must say after working hard on something for so long I am very proud of the outcome and my handy husband. I made a video of all the steps we did in the backyard- what you don't see are the THREE trips to Lowe's and all the measuring. You will also notice I am not in many pictures, please understand if you are behind the camera you can't be in shot BUT that I did actually help build, not just take pictures :)


Dead Dog
Monday night after a long day at school, I came home to a very hyper dog. I decided that I would take Grissom outside and play catch. I opened the glass sliding door and as I began to open the screen door our DUMB dog ran his 95+ pure muscle body into the frame and screen. The screen and frame were bent and couldn't actually be moved- so I forced the door a bit more open and sent Grissom outside to wait until his father got home. I was so mad. NOT as mad as Ben was though. Upon realizing the screen was beyond repair Ben ripped the screen door off the frame and threw it across the yard. (I call this "pulling a Stephen Burman") I guess he had an even longer day at school than I did. Grissom spent some more time in the yard and then slept in the guest room. RIP screen door.


No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine