×
Three is company.

Three is company.

Well as you all know Ben and I welcomed our second Lab to the family a few weeks ago. She is a lovey little girl but LOVES to bark in the wee hours of the morning. We are still working on ways to comfort her. We have figured out that it is separation anxiety (she just loves us too much.... or Grissom, the jury is still out on that one.) Well yesterday we welcomed a house guest for a week.

Gabby, Ben's parents golden retriever. She is well behaved and for the most part an easy going dog. BUT no matter how well behaved three dogs can be.... its STILL three dogs in my house, during my spring break.

I will keep you posted as my sanity stays intact. Pray for me... and the lives of three adorable dogs.



1 comment

  1. As I posted this.. I look down and ALL three dogs are sleeping at my feet. Heart warming.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine