×
To-Do-List Saturday

To-Do-List Saturday

Today is the first day of my spring break that I have NOTHING really planned outside of the house. Naturally... the weather is cold and the sun is nowhere to be seen. Days like this make me want to crawl in bed and read. I am going to fight that urge and begin some spring cleaning and organizing. (Ben calls this nesting.)

My list of things to complete today (or.... asap).
  • Clean Oven
  • Clean Microwave
  • Spot-bot the carpets
  • Windex all windows
  • Clean out my closet
  • Convince Ben to clean out his side of closet
  • Purge guest bedroom closet
  • Organize linen closet
  • Update and correct budget for April
I will mark things off as they are completed.Wish me luck, the dogs have already pooped and peed in the house as well as Keady killed one of Ben's PlayStation controllers.... This could be a long day.


No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine