×
Tiger Dance Co.

Tiger Dance Co.

The past four months have consisted of my staying after school everyday and teaching dances to girls who have never had dance. I loved the idea of a smaller version of my college dance company, Higher Ground Dance Company, so I basically created a smaller version at the high school at which I teach.

The girls embraced this idea and now as year two comes to close we are growing and becoming even more talented. I am so very excited for our show this weekend! The dress rehearsals and budget have me busy but when it is all said and done I am can't wait to see how the show turns out and how much money we raise.


If you would like to see more of our months together, including videos and pictures, check out the website: Tiger Dance Company.

On that note, I must finish up programs and make sure we have enough flowers to sell!

No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine