×
Party Planner

Party Planner

For those of you who don't know, I am in a good friend's wedding in June and I have had so much fun helping her learn from my mistakes. I helped with the invitations and programs and now the parties!

This past week I threw her a bridal shower for all our co-workers. Her colors are pink and black and I used those colors as my pallet. We had to use the school as the facility and I used our cafetorium. The food was catered by one of our classes called "culinary arts" and I made all the center pieces from an idea on pinterest.




 
So this is how it all turned out:
 



 Next up is the Bachlorette Party this weekend.... doubt any pictures will be finding their way into the blog but I will give an appropriate play by play upon a safe arrival back to Bluffton next week! Until next time!

No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine