×
Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday- sadly she is still sick! She would hate that I even said this on such a public platform but she has been in the hospital with an infection of sorts in her stomach. If she would just poop... they would let her go home :)

Mom, not only do I hope you feel better soon and get to go home and celebrate your birthday (with some soft foods of course) I want you to know that I love you very much. As I grow older and I look back at how my mom handled bills, jobs and a house all alone! I really have no idea how she didn't kill us before we could walk.  I can barely stick to my budget and remember to pay all the bills on time and my house is smaller and I don't have any human children!

I am so impressed with how you stayed strong while we were young and now it is paying off because I aim to be a successful as you. You are also getting to have life style now (minus the sickness) that you sacrificed for us years ago.

Happy 27th birthday mom.... :) I love you so very much.

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine