×
Saturday Catch Up

Saturday Catch Up

Instead of starting laundry, cleaning, or painting, I have decided to spend some time updating this blog! So much is going on in our lives lately and if we don't share or take some time to remember these great moments they will just slide away.


Sports:
Both Ben and I are on the tail end of our seasons. I am coaching middle school swimming now (that is/was a coaching shock). I will say it has been great to motivate young girls in the direction of swimming. Ben just had the last home game last week, that means senior night and the last JV game of the season. They are currently in the sectional bracket- playing for sectional championship tonight! GO RAIDERS. Ben really has loved getting to know these young men, they adore him.



 


Just more proof of the love these kids have for Ben check out the pictures below. Ben played in charity basketball game (scored 3 3 pointers... hottie still has it!) and the student section made shirts with Ben's twitter name and rushed the floor!




Life:
We are working on the nursery! We want to have it somewhat finished when everyone comes for the baby shower on March 16th. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. We still have to have the carpet installed and put together the crib.... and paint the long dresser! So much to do.



Baby Burman is growing so much- I ADORE feeling her move. When I started feeling her move I would announce it... now that I am bigger I like to keep it to myself, kind of like a little secret between us. I try to let Ben feel her, and sometime he can- she is becoming quite the mover, but when she hears his voice she freezes. I think it is like an early version of "Hide and Seek" with Daddy. However... she LOVES Grissom and I think he loves her. He has been so lovely lately! I can't wait to see him with the baby!

I am 25 weeks! - only 15 more weeks to go. It is going so fast! 





Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine