×
Birthday Ben

Birthday Ben

I am a day late in posting this message: My husband is 26 and amazing. I absolutely love my husband and I would like to post the top ten reasons why I love him. I know I should tell him these things all the time, but what better day to express such admiration than his birthday (or.... the day after!)?

10. Dedication - he is so dedicated to supporting his family and his students. We come home and talk about how to better the lives of our students and players. He would never let anyone down.

9. Humor - This guy is super funny. His tweets, facebook comments, and just everyday interactions make me laugh. Lately I have to tell him not to make me laugh because I will pee myself (he even makes Amelia laugh... or have the hiccups, we aren't sure).

8. Level Minded - He always finds a way to bring me down from an angry mood or a too serious mood. He also loves to have all things level, literally. If you ask him to hang up pictures or shelves he will hate it.... but he will do it AND it will be perfectly level.

7. Music - Ben has a very interesting taste in music. He will jam out to DMB, then listen to some indy rock, then country, then rap. I love how he introduces me to new types of songs, and the intro usually goes, "I bet you could choreograph something to this song!"

6. Caring - It could be rubbing my hand when I am stressed, or loving on Grissom when he has been a good boy Ben is so caring. His family has been through so much this past few weeks and Ben stepped up and cared for me, for his mom, his father and did so much to make everyone else comfortable.

5. Winner - Ben hates losing and I have found that when he "wins" he is almost giddy. I love watching him play video games and get angry when he is losing, I also love watching him coach, football or basketball or baseball, when he is winning he is so proud! BUT when he doesn't win, he still is level minded and grows.

4. Christian - Ben has been such blessing. His spiritual strength has pulled us BOTH out of tough times. He helps me grow as a Christian woman, wife and soon mother. He prays at dinner and before bed, and the times I ask him to. He tries to set an example and has really been a leading role in my walk with Christ.

3. Family Man - Ben once told me he would never leave Indiana because he wanted to be close to help his family. As much as I was frustrated at the time, I have now grown to be appreciative of his family man mentality. I love watching him put his family first, because that means he will (and does) put us first.

2. Father - Coming off the family man, I want to praise Ben for being a wonderful father. I know Amelia is not here in person yet! But, Ben talks to her and loves her and has done so much to help me as I grow bigger and bigger.

1. Partner - I think we all need someone in life that helps you, supports you and loves you no matter what. The number one reason I love Ben, is because he is my partner. My support in everything I do. I am such a lucky woman to have married such an amazing man.


Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine