×
Hurry Hurry

Hurry Hurry

I am sitting here waiting for cloth diapers to dry, I just got some bills paid and wrote a few thank you cards- what better time to write a quick blog post?

I was asked to be a "Guest of Honor" for two of my swimmers as they were inducted into The National Honors Society! I love my job and the young adults I get to meet along the way, I especially love these girls and their families. They have been such a blessing in my life.
 
 


This past weekend we traveled to Noblesville to celebrate our niece Elizabeth's 7th birthday! It was so nice to see them and to know they can make weekend trips from their new home in St. Louis. We were also able to hang out with Grammy Gaynelle and have a family day!


 

Please keep my mom, Amelia and little brother Steven in your prayers. My mom is suffering from blood clots in the lung and this comes YEARS after her last run in with the blood clots that caused her to have a stint put in near her heart. Amelia has been battling a cold that has moved to her chest, the coughing is terrible! And lastly, my little brother injured his knee while playing football last Friday. Crazy time, but bad things happen in three's?

Ben has a mustache.

Southern Wells won the first round of sectionals and are playing again this Friday at Southwood! Please be thinking about Ben... and his mustache.
Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine