×
Spring Break was two weeks ago....

Spring Break was two weeks ago....

Yes, I am very behind in posting this, but at least I am posting. Ben, Amelia and I went on our first family vacation (other than the lake) to St. Louis. We visited Lindsay, Josh and the girls! It was about a 5 hour drive and we were able to stop and see Grammy Gaynelle on the way down. We had dinner and did bath time with Amelia there, then put Amelia in the car and drove through the night. She was such a great traveler. Have I ever mentioned how much of a blessing she is? While in St. Louis, we did some shopping, visited The Arch, went to the St. Louis Zoo and played on the trampoline.

I loved visiting with Lindsay and talking with Josh about his new future! Lindsay and Josh just had their own trip to Bluffton and are now looking to move here as Josh will be coming into civilian world soon. We are excited to have family close, especially the cousins!








Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine