×
Breakfast Cookies

Breakfast Cookies

I forgot to mention this in my last post! This morning I made "Breakfast Cookies" and my entire household loves them. Especially a little girl named Amelia. Very simple, filling and rather nutritious if you ask me. This recipe yields roughly 8 larger cookies (probably 9 if I would stop eating the batter.)



Ingredients

  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cup steal cut oats
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie 
  • 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. No need to grease pan. Mash the banana in a medium bowl, I just use a fork, and add the next three ingredients (honey, peanut butter, vanilla) and stir. You can use any type of nut butter. Also, try to use local honey and natural ingredients, I swear it tastes better.

Once wet ingredients are combined add the oats, cinnamon and pumpkin spices (the pumpkin was just added because it is October) and the chocolate chips. Stir again. Batter will be lumpy and already tastes great. Spoon batter onto baking sheet, I did roughly 2 inch circles of batter. Bake 10 minutes, cool 3 minutes and enjoy!



No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine