×
Pumpkin Kingdom

Pumpkin Kingdom

Today we took a spur of the moment trip into Southern Wells county. We went looking for a pumpkin and found more than that! We had such a great time a Pumpkin Kingdom. We got to hold and pet animals, we picked out a few pumpkins, took way too many pictures and tasted mini donuts. Amelia had so much fun walking around and playing with the cats, dogs, chickens and other children.

There were other attractions, but something about letting a 1 year old toddle into a corn maze alone, might earn me the worst parent award for the day. They also had hay rides, again, not sure I wanted to shell out money for something my toddler might hate. She was really enjoying walking around and playing with kittens, so we enjoyed that for free and it gave me more picture opportunities as well.

I love Saturdays like this. Amelia slept in until 8:15, I love her. I woke up we watched some cartoons and I made two loaves of banana bread. I will post the recipe soon! We all sat down for breakfast and decided to go find some pumpkins. We threw on some warm clothes and headed out.

I loved our little day on the pumpkin farm. Ben actually knows the family who own the farm and has their daughter in class. They were so nice and welcoming. I will make sure we go back next year.















No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine