×
Amelia with Witch

Amelia with Witch

Halloween was last Friday and I just loved getting her costume organized and all the cute accessories. What I didn't account for was her lack of interest in ANYTHING at 5pm on a Friday evening. The pictures below are the only ones I got that a.) weren't blurry from her running away from me, or b.) of her laying on the floor crying. Halloween was a bit of a bust, but she was still really cute when she wasn't acting like a total witch (pun intended).





"Take one more picture of me and I will put a spell on you."
I love fall in our house, I decorated a little before swimming started I made this little print off and put it on a side table as you walk into the house. I can't wait to decorate for the holidays! You can find more FREE printables here!


No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine