×
Winter Break Part III

Winter Break Part III

I never did share all our Christmas card/yearly family pictures with my blog family. Before I throw them out there, I need to give a huge shout out to my friend Lexie.

She has taken so many family pictures for us and I can't recall ever getting charged. She loves my child as her own, and she has gone ABOVE the call of friend.

I am so thankful for her. If you ever need professional photos, make up, hair, cakes, headbands, swim coaching, dog sitter, baby sitter, SHE DOES IT ALL. Seriously, follow her IG account and watch this girl create things. It is pure magic.

God blessed this family five years ago when I met Lexie Garrett. She was swimmer, student turned best friend. We love you Aunt Lexie.






No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine