×
Ben has photography skills.

Ben has photography skills.

I am so thankful for a husband who supports my dreams. I love how he has pushed me, and helped me organize my little business this summer. I really wanted maternity images this time around and we realized tonight that I might just be having this baby ANY DAY. So, I brushed my hair, put some lipstick on and handed my camera to Ben.

We got a few great shots and for that I am thankful.

Amelia got in on the fun too, because that is what older sisters do.

I had an appointment yesterday - 3cm dilated and we arranged induction IF I don't go by my due date. I love my doctor and the peace she brings me when I worry. We are getting things ready for baby. Bags are packed, car seat is ready, we got a ton of diaper accessories from my dad last night! We are just ready.

See you soon Harrison.

 









No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine