×
Winter Wonderland & Santa

Winter Wonderland & Santa

Bluffton Parks Department hosts numerous free events for kids during the year. We did a halloween event that was great for Amelia's age, and tonight I took her and Harrison to the free Winter Wonderland. She played games, jumped in a bounce house, met Mr. and Mrs. Claus and got cookies and punch, then even got to pick out a toy!

Harrison, well... he just slept in him car seat and was perfect. He was saving all his energy to poop up to his armpits for the ride home. So thoughtful! Either way it was so much fun and I was so thankful I took a few pictures.

Tomorrow is the last day before break! I am so happy to have time with my little family, my big family and both my best friends visiting from South Carolina!






No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine