×
Bedtime Beauty

Bedtime Beauty

We got home from Abigail's birthday party on Sunday night, after bedtime. In the land of two kids, this is a scary time. Amelia was a bit of a wreck and I was very sweaty. We came inside from the car, got Jake from his 'room' [crate] and took him outside to fertilize the grass. When we got out there we saw the most beautiful sky. It was pink and purple and blue and all things cotton candy. Amelia was amazed.

I had a session that night and had my camera in my bag, so I snapped a few of her reaction. So pure, so genuine. If only we could all see the beauty in these moments and not rush off to the next thing. Thank you Amelia for teaching me something, everyday.






I am loving this stay at home gig, well until the last few days where I am chasing my tail trying to finish training, make welcome calls, and go to live meetings. I don't feel prepared, and for the first time, I don't care. I can't control it all, so I am just going to go with what I am given.

Speaking of the new job- follow along as I journal my way through the first year at www.mrsburman.com. I also would like to thank this job for killing my Whole30. I made it to day 15, then I had training and needed wine and pizza. Yes. Needed. heads would have rolled. I will be trying that again after Harrison's Birthday... aka Street Fair.


No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine