×
Preschool Smiles

Preschool Smiles

Amelia started preschool this year. She is thriving and is learning so much. She now has 'girl' friends and talks about them all the time. I don't think she realized there were girls her age in the world, so this new adventure has been full of new friends.

Her day starts with me dropping her off in Childcare, with Ms. Angie, then she goes to preschool down the hall, with Mrs. Hiday and then after that she goes to lunch and back to Childcare with Ms. Jaci! I pick her up after my school day and somedays we head home, some days she comes back to my classroom and watches TV and colors. It is a great system and we are so thankful for it.

I love that she goes to preschool at Bluffton Elementary School! This means she is just around corner from my school, she has a great teacher, Mrs. Hiday, and I have so many amazing friends at the school that send me images all day.

I like getting her ready for the day, but she has battled me in some ways. I love her hair cute with bows, homegirl likes to give her bows away to people. So if you are looking for a gift for Amelia, let it be clip in hair bows.

Here are some pictures from her first few weeks of school, thank you to my supportive group of ladies who knew I was struggling with sending my first to school and sent me loving messages and sometimes pictures.





Mrs. Hiday


Mrs. Linderwell - The Assistant Principal (and Mommy's friend!)




No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine