×
HFM

HFM

I will start this post with some really adorable holiday shots I took of the kids. Little did I know that Harrison was actually feverish and had some blisters in his mouth and on his bottom.







And then.... all hell rained down on Harrison. He had one of the worst cases of Hand Foot Mouth Disease I have ever seen and he was miserable for the first two days. He only slept in 20 minutes increments and his body was so itchy. 

We ended up keeping him home for ONE whole week. I took off three days and Ben two. Towards the end of the week he was feeling better, just looked awful. 

This is one of those times wher I was so thankful for home remedies and my Youngliving Essential Oils. I used A LOT of Tea Tree Oil, Lavender, Purification, and Thieves (all of which come in a starter kit) even Ben supported my use of these. A virus must work its way out and these oils made it 



Here is the day by day break down. Forgive the poor quality, he was cranky and its just an iPhone.

Day 1


Day 2

Day 3


Day 5


Day 7 



He is still healing (the dry winter air is hard on his healing skin!) and a few other kids had it a daycare. I feel like with how bad he had it... he was the carrier. Where did he get it? Well we were in the doctor's office for a well child visit JUST 4 days before the blisters. Ugh. Please keep him in your prayers and hope that I cleaned everything well enough to keep him from getting again [or worse, Amelia!].





No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine