×
Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me

In October [yes, last year] I scheduled a family session with my dear friend and fellow photographer, Rachel of Simply Rachel Photography. I was excited, and had all the outfits picked out, even the weather was working with me!

Then, poor Ben was having killer knee problems. He ended up tearing his meniscus and wanted to get the surgery done as fast as possible. They were able to get him in fast, you know... on the day of pictures. In the grand scheme, his knee was way more important, but I was bummed.

I obviously love pictures. I almost cancelled the session but instead dressed the kids up and got a "Mommy and Me" session with a little modeling on the side. Rachel's sister owns and runs, Nora Gray Boutique and they needed a curvy model, and had some little girl clothes that needed to be modeled. Amelia and I were down for some pictures. Little Hank wasn't so excited, but we made it work.

I didn't post any since many were gifts for family at Christmas, so here they are now! I love these kids so much. They couldn't be more different.


No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine