×
My Wedding Shoes

My Wedding Shoes

Today was a bit rough. I am sure every parent of school aged kids are ready to send them back into a routine. Up until today, I was great with the kids home! Then, I tried to clean the house with them home.

Amelia came shuffling out of my room and I knew she was wearing my shoes, I started to yell at her for getting into my closet (and jewelry... and hair accessories) then I realized what shoes she was wearing.

My wedding shoes.

The ones I want to gift her someday.

She doesn't even know about those shoes, and she dressed up with them today.

I am still ready for a day where I can clean the house in peace, but I loved this moment so much. Her poses are to funny.... I have no idea where she learns this stuff.








No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine