×
Harrison :: Three Years Old

Harrison :: Three Years Old

Are birthday blogs still a thing? Yes, and they are actually only cool if you post them 4 months late. Just letting you all know that I love my second child. I did take pictures of him, just didn't get the post ready to go until after the new year.

Harrison is so passionate. He is getting better are reasoning, so the meltdowns are fewer, but man, when that boy is hungry WATCH OUT. (Just like his dad). He loves baseball, basketball, and football. The new house has a large circle path, he will often play baseball and run the entire house and slide in the living room, where we are all to scream, "S A F E" - and he will do it all again if we don't yell it. 

He loves the movie The Sandlot, and often tells me I play ball like a girl. Yup, and that his girl friend is Wendy Peffercorn he cracks me up. He is also really into Robot Trains and Cupcake and Dino. Harrison loves to play in the bathtub and then snuggle. He still holds my neck when he is sleepy or needs some comfort. 

He hates seeing his "ya-ya" (Amelia) cry and will rub her if she is upset, unless she took his toy and then he probably made her cry. They are getting to an age where they can play all day together. This play makes my mommy heart explode. 

His favorite foods are PB+J, Boston Cream Pie, yogurt, and chocolate milk. Over Christmas he did in fact start sleeping in until about 8am - this gives us hope for summer. His little smirk and laughter get em every time. He will also hug me and tell me thank you all the time. Please Harrison always stay this sweet. 
















No comments

Copyright © Burman BragCREATED BY ThemeShine